Sunday, March 16, 2014

Another Ankara Shoe Tutorial.

Here is the shoe we will be working on







Here is the end result, Beautiful right?


Click to see more



Tools and supplies, the things you will be needing for this tutorial.
Apply glue to the body of the shoe.

Get the heels done first!
Put the material on the glued shoe and press on gently.
After gluing the material to the whole surface of the shoe, make a straight cut in the middle of the shoe.
Like this
It should look like this after you must have cut through.
This is done so that you can fold in the excess material into the shoe.
Make smaller cuts in the picture.
Fold in the material into the shoe using glue
Now, this particular shoe had this design so I simply applied glue at the edge and used a blade razor in trimming off the material.
Trim the bottom and leave an inch of fabric that you will use to glue to the soul of the shoe.
Use a sharp object to fill in using ur glue and be careful not to push it in too much.
Now, that is good to go. Match this baby with an ankara clutch plus accessories and be the talk of the day.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.Please feel free to ask any questions whatsoever especially where you dont understand. I love comments, they make me happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job wish I had my old shoes in your hands I am sure they will look perfect at the end.