Monday, March 10, 2014

It has been a long while.....

Am Super Happy I was able To Log Into This Blog Again.


I have been away for lets just say 2 years now. I didn't plan it that way but it happened. I lost my access into my gmail account thereby making it impossible to open/blog so I gave up and opened another blog at www.jenniferalozie.blogspot.com. You can check it out. Its dry ooo, but there is a great tutorial there and lots of encouraging words.



There, I was not frequent though because of the business of motherhood. but right now, I will be blogging on this blog full time by Gods Grace.

These two years have been great for as long as there is life, one can only Thank God. I ve had a very beautiful and adorable family.  Mine and my little princess are so much fun that blows my mind away. I really appreciate God Almighty for bringing them into my life.

Well this is a welcome back post that is meant to tell you all that I am back. Thank to all who continued viewing my blog whilst away. I promise I will stay.

OK until my next post, have a great week and remain blessed


Bissous
Jenny

No comments: