Thursday, April 7, 2011

SMILE: Smiling Changes Our Mood

 Smile always, it heals our souls. A true smile reflects who we really are on the inside.

Start your day with a smile and see how it ends. Oh you will love it! Trust me.

Smiling renews our looks and it calls for this attention because it is attractive in its nature.

Never compromise a smile, it could just lit up somebody's day and in return yours.

Just thinking about our Blessings alone should give us a reason to smile.


I have always wondered.
Can we really count our Blessings? I guess no, they are just too many for us to count(it will take a decade if i want to). I don't know about you because for mine, they are just too many. What i do mostly is smile when I remember them. 
Especially when I remember how the Lord Jesus died for me on the Cross of Calvary. No man has ever loved me that much except for Him. I love Him back wholeheartedly. 


I have many testimonies, let me share some of the reasons I smile;

I smile each time my mom tells me of my toddler/babyhood, how a TV set fell an inch close to me baby. (My late dad was an electrician back then and we had TV sets, electric distributors, wire and you name it' all over the place.) Babies have that tendency to always creep into those places they are forbidden to go to.
Thank God i grew up safe. Now that's big a Blessing huh!

I always have this great smile when I flash back to my primary school days, now we all wanted adventures in that age, I climbed the mango, guava, pear, plum trees, I seriously give God the Glory for not letting me fall down with a sprain or strain. For protecting me while crossing those big street roads with crazy drivers, for many other experiences i can't even remember. I can only Smile bigger.

Even when life seems to be hard(manipulation from the enemy) I refuse to frown, i will only smile in victory over the devil. 
Just smile even when you think you don't have a reason to. 

Smile :) 

Smiling not only makes us look younger and more attractive, it also brings numerous health benefits to us. 

There are many but i won't talk about them today because i want to rest my body. It is 2.13am and I had all this coming up to my head and decided to hit my computer buttons. So have a great night and here's a lovely creamy rose just for you, you deserve it.
Have a great moment today.

Jennifer O.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an encouraging note. Wao! I am smiling now SMILE!!!!!!!!