Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy New Month And Happy Labour Day

Happy New Month And Happy Labor Day



Its a new month again, another testimony of Gods unending love towards us. Haven't gone through another 30 days of good health is a big testimony and we must always learn to appreciate God in everything. Talking about good health, I cant remember the last time I fell ill and went to the hospital. But I tell you, if you visit the hospitals and see how people are suffering and struggling to live eh, you will thank God for the gift of life and good health. I remember visiting a hospital in Nigeria some time ago and I kept saying 'THANK YOU JESUS'. In the space of an hour more than 3 different people died on that day, youths for that matter.
What I am saying if everyday we wake up is a testimony talk less of a week, a month, a year. I will forever be grateful to GOD for He is kind to me, He is a faithful God.


Continue to stay focused and positive having faith that Only GOD Almighty can do it for you. Happy new month guys. And I wish all the workers out there a great labor day, you make a lot more easy for us all.


Bisous
-Jenny
I

No comments: